Creating an account at Pets4Homes is easy and free, and gives you access to extra features not available to visitors. Please follow the steps below to create an account:
- On the Pets4Homes website, click on the user symbol in the top right corner of the page:
- Click on "Sign Up".
- Before continuing, be aware that by creating an account on Pets4Homes you accept the Terms and Conditions of the platform.
- Choose whether or not you would like to receive the Pets4Homes newsletter via e-mail by keeping the box ticked or unticking it.
- You can now choose between three options:
- Continue with Facebook - here, you will be redirected to Facebook. Enter your Facebook login details to continue. Your Pets4Homes account will now be automatically connected to your Facebook account.
- Continue with Google - here, you will be redirected to Google. Enter your Google login details to continue. Your Pets4Homes account will now be automatically connected to your Google account.
- Sign up using an e-mail address - enter an email address of your choice in the field, and choose a password for your account. The password needs to be at least 8 characters long (you can always change this later on your profile - see how here). Enter your password, and then click on "Create my account".
- Choose the account type that applies to you (see below) and click "Continue". If you're unsure, you can always change this later - see how here.
- Fill in all required fields under "Account Details' and click "Create my account".
- If you choose to not use the e-mail address associated to your Google or Facebook account, you can edit the e-mail address at this stage.
- In this case, you will be sent an e-mail with an activation link to the new e-mail address you have entered. Open this e-mail and click "Confirm your account". If you don't receive an e-mail, click "Request New E-mail Activation" on the login page.
- If you still don't receive the activation e-mail from us, please check this article for how to resolve the issue.
Once you have signed up, you are ready to start using your account! You will now be asked to login using the details/method you just entered.
It is important that you sign up to the correct account type to take advantage of the full benefits associated with each account type. Below is a description of each account type and which one is right for you:
This account type is for UK registered charities and rescue centres. A valid Charity ID is required. You will be able to upload a logo and your rescue centre information on your account.
This account type is companies who want to use Pets4Homes to advertise. Pets cannot be advertised with this account.
If you need further assistance
If this help article did not answer your question, you are of course more than welcome to reach out to us by clicking the button below: