Changing your contact details
- On your account page, go to the "Contact details" section (see picture below).
- If you want to change the phone number associated to your account, click "Change" to the right of your current phone number.
- Enter your new phone number in the pop-up field.
- A message will be sent to your new phone number with a 6-digit verification code.
- Verify your new phone number by entering the 6-digit code.
- Choose whether or not you would like to show your phone number on your profile, for others users on Pets4Homes to be able to contact you, by ticking the box. You can always change this later if you wish.
- Choose whether or not you would like to change your personal address.
- Choose whether or not you would like to change your e-mail address.
- If you change the e-mail address associated to your account, you will receive a confirmation e-mail to the new e-mail address you have entered with an activation link. If you do not receive this e-mail, please check this article for how to resolve the issue.
- Click on "Confirm changes".
NOTE: Any new advert that is created will automatically use the details that you have saved to your account. However, any existing adverts will not be automatically updated. Hence, you will need to edit each individual advert with your new contact details in order for your adverts to be up to date.
If you need further assistance
If this help article did not answer your question, you are of course more than welcome to reach out to us by clicking the button below.