Do you suspect an animal welfare issue?

If you suspect that there is an animal welfare issue with any pet you encounter through engaging with Pets4Homes, we encourage you to take action and report this to us (see how here). When reporting an animal welfare issue it is important for us to know whether you have visited the home to view the pet(s) and the parents together.

Reporting to your local council

You should also report your concerns directly to the local council as they have the authority to inspect the premises if there are any welfare concerns and can take further action if required. We work closely with several local councils, trading standards and police agencies and if they require any account or advert details we are able to provide these if requested and if a data protection request is sent to us.

Find contact details of your local council

Find your local council

Reaching out to the RSPCA

The RSPCA may also be able to assist you and we can liaise with them directly if required:

Getting in touch with the RSPCA

If you need further assistance

If this help article did not answer your question, you are of course more than welcome to reach out to us by clicking the button below.

Contact Us

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.