By boosting your advert you can make your advert more visible to users when they search for pets, services, events or accessories at Pets4Homes. In this article we go through how to boost your advert, and what the different boost options so that you can decide which one is suitable for you!
All boosts apply for a different amount of time and include different types of benefits. Boosts have four different functions:
- Premium - if your advert is Premium, it will be featured at the top of the search results together with other Premium adverts and marked with a star (see the picture below).
- Highlight - if your advert is highlighted, the title of your advert will be highlighted, and thus become more visible in the search results (see comparison with non-highlighted adverts in the picture below).
- Bump - if your advert is bumped, it will automatically be put on the first page of relevant search results. If you have several bumps in your boost, your advert will be bumped every 24 hours.
- VIP Gallery - if your advert is VIP Gallery, it will be featured in a separate section together with other VIP Gallery adverts, which is located near the top of the search results (see the picture below).
Here are the different boost types you can apply to your advert:
- Small (S) - Your advert will be Premium for 3 days, and will be bumped once.
- Medium (M) - Your advert will be Premium, highlighted, bumped and VIP Gallery for 3 days.
- Large (L) - Your advert will be Premium, highlighted, bumped and VIP Gallery for 7 days.
- Extra Large (XL) - Your advert will be Premium, highlighted, bumped and VIP Gallery for 15 days.
Boosting your advert
Whenever you create an advert or edit an advert you will, after submitting your advert, be directed to the boost page where you can select the appropriate boost, or, choose for the advert to remain free of charge.
For an already existing advert, go to the advert and click "Boost this advert" (see picture below).
You will then be redirected to the boost page where you can select the appropriate boost for your advert.
How to see if your advert is boosted
You can see that your advert is boosted in one of two ways:
1) In the "My adverts" section of your profile, you will see that your boosted advert will have a "Boosted" badge (see illustration below)
2) In the advert details page, you will see the same 'Boosted" badge under the bottom left corner of the image gallery (see illustration below)
Several boosts for the same advert
If your advert is currently boosted, you can buy more boosts if you would like to upgrade to a bigger boost package. For example, if you have a Small boost and would like to get more visibility by appearing in the VIP gallery you can purchase a Medium boost and your advert will immediately have better visibility.
If you need further assistance
If this help article did not answer your question, you are of course more than welcome to reach out to us by clicking the button below.