This article describes how to report another user at Pets4Homes. This is different from reporting an individual advert. If you are looking to report an advert, please see this article for how to do so.
If you believe a crime has been committed, please see this article for how to take legal action.
Reasons for reporting a user
- You have received spam/abusive messages from them;
- They have posted suspicious adverts containing seemingly false or fake information;
- They are resistant to allow you to get a viewing of their advertised pet(s);
- They have scammed you for money or committed an offence against you (in which case you should also your local police authority).
Ways to report a user
- Report the user by submitting a ticket to our support channel, using this link, selecting "Reporting advert or advertiser" as a reason for contacting us.
What to include when reporting an advert/user
See this article for what to include when reporting an advert and/or user.
If you need further assistance
If this help article did not answer your question, you are of course more than welcome to reach out to us by clicking the button below.