You can start the ID verification process in one of three ways:
- Our moderation team might request that you verify your identification if you upload an advert in a category where we enforce high trust & safety requirements, e.g. pets for sale. In this case, you will receive an email with the link to the ID verification application
- If you are uploading an advert, there will be an optional final step where you can choose to voluntarily verify your identity
- You can verify your identity under the my account section. There is a button under your user details where you can initiate the process
- Why is Pets4Homes introducing ID verification?
- What benefits do I get as an ID verified user?
- Why have I been asked to verify my identity?
- How do I start the ID verification process?
- What steps do I need to go through to complete the ID verification?
- Is my data secure?
- Common reasons why your ID might be rejected
- What do I do if my ID verification is rejected?
- What do I do if I do not have any valid ID documents?
If you need further assistance
If this help article did not answer your question, you are of course more than welcome to reach out to us by clicking the button below.