- Your identification document
- That your selfie matches the photo in your identification document
There are multiple reasons why your ID may be rejected. Please refer to the reason given in your rejection email for the details which applies to you.
Please confirm that your document and the photos submitted conforms to the following standard:
- Data consistency: Do the details submitted match exactly to the details on your identity document?
- Please make sure to use your exact legal name and that you have double-checked that you are using your birthdate in the right format
- Image integrity: Is the image submitted clear and of a high quality?
- Please make sure that the image is clear and not blurry
- Facial match: Is the selfie of a high quality with your face not obscured?
- Why is Pets4Homes introducing ID verification?
- What benefits do I get as an ID verified user?
- Why have I been asked to verify my identity?
- How do I start the ID verification process?
- What steps do I need to go through to complete the ID verification?
- Is my data secure?
- Common reasons why your ID might be rejected
- What do I do if my ID verification is rejected?
- What do I do if I do not have any valid ID documents?
If you need further assistance
If this help article did not answer your question, you are of course more than welcome to reach out to us by clicking the button below.