If your application is rejected you will receive an email informing you of the reason for rejection and asking you to address the cause. Please follow the advice and re-submit your ID verification.
Note that we limit the number of times a user can attempt ID verification to three times per user. This is due to limits from our ID verification partner.
- Why is Pets4Homes introducing ID verification?
- What benefits do I get as an ID verified user?
- Why have I been asked to verify my identity?
- How do I start the ID verification process?
- What steps do I need to go through to complete the ID verification?
- Is my data secure?
- Common reasons why your ID might be rejected
- What do I do if my ID verification is rejected?
- What do I do if I do not have any valid ID documents?
If you need further assistance
If this help article did not answer your question, you are of course more than welcome to reach out to us by clicking the button below.