TABLE OF CONTENTS
Common reasons why your ID might be rejected
- Your identification document
- That your selfie matches the photo in your identification document
- There are multiple reasons why your ID may be rejected. Please refer to the reason given in your rejection email for the details which applies to you.
Please confirm that your document and the photos submitted conforms to the following standard:
- Are the details submitted an exact match to the details on your identity document?
- Please use your legal name and double-check that your birthdate in the right format.
- Is the image submitted clear, not blurry, and of a high quality?
- Is the selfie of a high quality and your face is not obscured?
What should I do if my submission is rejected?
If your application is rejected you will receive an email informing you of the reason for rejection and asking you to address the cause. Common reasons your ID was rejected include:
- The document you submitted is not an acceptable form of ID for verification.
- You are under the minimum age required to use Pets4Homes.
- Your ID has already been verified on a different account. If this is the case, you should logout of Pets4Homes and make sure you are logged into your ID verified account before continuing to use the website.
- There was a technical or image integrity issue. In this case, follow the link to re-submit your ID verification or request a new link from our team.
Note that we limit the number of times a user can attempt ID verification to three times per user. This is due to limits from our ID verification partner.
Contacting the Trust & Safety Team
If you are still having trouble, please reach out to us by clicking the button below.