We are running a trial of Pets4Homes Unlimited with a small selection of users before rolling it out to all Pets4Homes users. Look out for news about our full release soon!
- UK Animal Activities Licensing rules apply (we will ask for documentation if needed).
- You must be the owner of every pet you advertise
- Each pet can only be included in one advert at a time
- A litter must be posted together
- Normal advertising terms and conditions apply
How do I buy a membership?
Today Pets4Homes Unlimited is only available to a small selection of users before rolling it out to all Pets4Homes users. Those users will have received an email with more information. Keep an eye out for more news in the future on how to buy a membership.
How do I cancel my membership?
Pets4Homes Unlimited auto-renews every year. We will charge the same card you supplied when you bought it. We are still working on a Pets4Homes Unlimited section on your "My Account" page, but for now you can cancel your membership at any time by contacting our support team.
I bought a subscription but I’m still being charged the listing fee.
There may be a few explanations.
- Are you logged into the same account that you bought your subscription?
- Are you looking at the listing fee or boost? Boosts are optional and still require payment.
- Check your email for a purchase confirmation. If you haven’t received one, the payment may not have gone through.
For additional help and questions, please contact us.