Creating an account at Pets4Homes is easy and free, and gives you access to extra features not available to visitors!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Registering an Account
- On the Pets4Homes website, click on the user symbol in the top right corner of the page.
It looks like this:
- Click on "Sign Up."
- Before continuing, be aware that by creating an account on Pets4Homes you accept our Terms and Conditions.
- Choose if you would like to receive the Pets4Homes newsletter via e-mail by keeping the box ticked or unticking it.
- You can now choose between three options:
- Sign-up using an email address - enter an email address of your choice in the field, and choose a password for your account. The password needs to be at least 8 characters long (you can always change this later on your profil). Enter your password, and then click on "Create my account".
- Continue with Facebook - here, you will be redirected to Facebook. Enter your Facebook login details to continue. Your Pets4Homes account will now be automatically connected to your Facebook account.
- Continue with Google - here, you will be redirected to Google. Enter your Google login details to continue. Your Pets4Homes account will now be automatically connected to your Google account.
- Choose the account type that applies to you and click "Continue."
- Fill in all required fields under "Account Details" and click "Create my account."
- If you choose to not use the e-mail address associated to your Google or Facebook account, you can edit the e-mail address at this stage.
- You will be sent an e-mail with an activation link to the new e-mail address you have entered. Open this e-mail and click "Confirm your account." If you don't receive an e-mail, click "Request a new link" (see image below) on the login page.
- If you still don't receive the activation e-mail from us, please check this article for how to resolve the issue.
- You will now be asked to login using the details you just entered to begin using your account!
Abiding by Our Rules
Your account may be placed on hold if you break one of our account rules.
Managing Your Account
For help making changes to your account, please see our designated page for this.